| ABOUT THE CLASS:
Even if you’ve been riding for some time, there’s always something new to learn. The Experienced Rider Course (ERC) is designed for riders to hone their skills and fine-tune the mental skills needed for survival in traffic. This course is taken on your own motorcycle* and lasts approximately 6 hours. You’ll put into practice the techniques of managing traction, stopping quickly, cornering and swerving.
Some items you will cover in this course are:
- Risk management
- Rider responsibility
- Being prepared to ride
- Mental processing
- Traction management
- Rider impairment
||REQUIREMENTS AND INFORMATION:
- Cost: $25 (plus a $25 refundable registration fee to non-ABATE members**) ***Indiana resident rate.
- There are no refunds and registration is NOT transferable. Once you are confirmed, there will be a $25 rescheduling fee to change your date.
- You must provide your own motorcycle*
- Must provide following equipment: helmet, full-finger gloves, long-sleeved shirt or jacket, eye protection, over the ankle boots, long pants (no holes), rain gear
- Must have currently valid motorcycle permit or endorsement
- Must have street riding experience
- Proof of Insurance
- The Experienced Rider Course also helps riders obtain their motorcycle endorsement, if still riding on a permit.